The festival schedule for Indiefjord 2023 has been announced!
- Download the complete festival schedule, band timings and map here.
- If you are looking for band timings only, they are here.
- For in-depth information about the paddleboard rental and guided tour, download PDF here.
Below you can see some screenshots of the schedule:
Below you can see some of what we’ll be getting up to:
- SO many concerts we’ve lost count
- Free waterfall hike
- Food and craft stalls
- Beer tasting – more info here
- Gin and aquavit tasting – more info here
- Art exhibitions
- Vintage shop
- Antiques barn
- Artist talks
- Historical talk (the Otola accident)
- Wine tasting + guided tour at Haula Vineyard – more info here
- Penguin Paddle’s IndieSUP: paddleboard rental + guided tour on the fjord – more info here
- Pop-up pub
- Welcome party
- Swimming in rivers, a waterfall and the fjord
Download the complete 2019 festival schedule, band timings and map as one PDF – in English or Norwegian:
Expect concerts all over the village, beer tasting, food and craft stalls, exhibition, waterfall hikes, fjord swimming, retro fashion, dance classes and performances + lots more – and a fantastic time in the village of Bjørke.
Hopefully the sun will come out, too!
Download the complete 2018 festival schedule and map here:
Should you want to read about what’s happened at Indiefjord the previous years, feel free to look at these PDFs:
Indiefjord Schedule 2017 (PDF – in English, including a page of band timings).
Indiefjord + Bjørke map 2017 (In English / NO: Berre på engelsk – men forståeleg om de har programmet)
Indiefjord/area map with coordinates (Useful for mobile/iPad use when traveling).
Full activities and concert schedule + map for 2016 can be downloaded here.
The video above (by Liam Thompson) gives you a pretty good idea of how Indiefjord works.